Counter

Friday, September 9, 2011

Dorm Rooms 2011!

Too cute for words!  This college student & her mom put together a precious combination of colors to create a home away from home!  I helped by making the headboard and bedskirt and with the monograms on the blankets, and pillows!  This almost makes me want to go back to college....well, this & a few other things:)



My only contribution to this cheery combination is the tailored bedskirt.... a new adventure for me since I've only done ruffles!  I do love the way it turned out!  Three little pleats on two separate panels make it easy to access your under-the-bed storage.....soooo necessary at college!                                                                                   Darling rooms, girls!  The parties will be fun but I know you'll  love coming home to such precious rooms!