Counter

Sunday, August 21, 2011



It's been a while since I've posted....things have been pretty busy here.  I've been so swamped with orders that I haven't had time to get the usual pics online.... hoping to catch up on that in the next few weeks.   I've been out of town for a bit but now I'm back and ready to help you get ready for the holidays.... which, unbelievably, are just around the corner.  Please start thinking now and let's get an early start.  I will be sewing until the 2nd week in December and then plan to take a few weeks off.  Remember, you can order what I have posted online, we can create your own designs for the items I have here or  you can bring me gifts that you already have that you'd like personalized.  Watch out for those great sale items.  Having those monogrammed for Christmas gifts can be a big help in keeping costs down in these difficult economic times..while also creating a personal one-of-a-kind gift for those special friends, relatives, and business associates.  Email or phone me if you have questions or ideas you'd like to discuss.   I'll do my best to post some of the items I've been working on to give you some ideas.